COVID-19 - Precautionary measure – Hotel rules
· We are not able to welcome guests directly coming from countries that are not on UK gov. safe list of travel corridor and need to quarantine. Please refer to hotels that are proposed for this purpose.
· Please use hand sanitiser provided at reception every time you enter or exit the building.
· Please use face cover inside the hotel.
· Please always maintain 2 meters social distance from other guests and hotel team at all time within the premises.
· We have adopted one-way system. Please follow the one-way floor signs, use the main door on Lampton Road to enter the hotel and the door to the garage to exit the hotel.
· Lift can only be used by one person at a time unless you are part of the same household. We encourage guests to use stairs when possible.
· Credit card payment is preferred.
· Our Restaurant, Bar and Room service is temporary closed however we are still serving limited drinks as takeaway from the reception, Kindly contact reception for more details.
· Only Continental Breakfast is available from reception as takeaway.
· To reduce the risk of contamination and infection rooms have been re-arranged with limited amenities. If you require tea, coffee facilities, iron and iron board, pencil, and pads, etc, please contact reception.
· Please avoid stopping at reception area. If you need assistance you can contact reception from your room.
· Express check out is preferred and you can drop your keys in our Express check out box at the reception.
· Hotel doors will be closed at all time, please ring the doorbell outside the main entrance and staff will open.
Thank you for your cooperation
The Continental hotel
Management and Team