COVID-19 - Precautionary measure – Hotel rules
- We are not able to welcome guests directly coming from oversea only UK traveller are allowed. Please refer to hotels that are proposed for this purpose.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided at reception every time you enter or exit the building.
- Please use face cover inside the hotel.
- Please always maintain 2 meters social distance from other guests and hotel team at all time within the premises.
- We have adopted one-way system. Please follow the one-way floor signs, use the main door on Lampton Road to enter the hotel and the door to the garage to exit the hotel.
- Lift can only be used by one person at a time unless you are part of the same household. We encourage guests to use stairs when possible.
- Credit card payment is preferred.
- To reduce the risk of contamination and infection rooms have been re-arranged with limited amenities. If you require tea, coffee facilities, iron and iron board, pencil, and pads, etc, please contact reception.
- Please avoid stopping at reception area. If you need assistance you can contact reception from your room.
- Express check out is preferred and you can drop your keys in our Express check out box at the reception.
- Hotel doors will be closed at all time, please ring the doorbell outside the main entrance and staff will open.
- Please read separate section for individual restriction of Restaurant, GYM, swimming and SPA.
Thank you for your cooperation
The Continental hotel
Management and Team